Here are 10 questions to test your knowledge. Good Luck!
Note: Please answer all questions below and click "Submit" button.
1. You can collect lost wages even if you were paid by your employer or collected sick leave while you were out of work.
2. You can recover or claim the cost of a rental car during the period your car is being fixed.
3. If you are a housewife, you can still recover lost wages based on the "value" of a maid or domestic servant who would perform the same work you cannot perform due to an injury.
4. You are entitled to collect the gross pay of your lost wages, not the "net after taxes."
5. You can collect and be reimbursed for over-the-counter (non-prescription) medication.
6. You are entitled to extra compensation if you were forced to cancel a vacation or special event.
7. The book "Auto Accident Personal Injury Insurance Claim (How To evaluate and Settle Your Claim)" can tell you how to place a value on your personal injury claim including "pain and suffering" and it is available for sale at this web site directly from the Author.
8. You do not need to agree to be examined by the insurance company doctor.
9. Under certain circumstances you may be able to claim personal injury compensation even if your state is a "no-fault" state and your already have PIP (Personal injury protection) coverage.
10. You are brilliant if you purchase the book Auto Accident Personal Injury Insurance Claim since it can earn you up to hundreds of times its cost.
© Copyright 2013 by Auto Accident Claims, LLC All rights reserved